Welcome to the Alliance Retailer Services Area, your entry point to the many web-based services offered by Alliance Game Distributors including online ordering, account information, breaking news, vendor provided downloads and much more!
Whether games are your core product line or you are adding them to add diversity to your store, Alliance stands ready to help you. As exclusive representatives in North America of most of the top selling board games, we offer the best and most profitable selection of any distributor.
We offer a wide variety of tools to help your store succeed. Alliance publishes Game Trade Magazine, the industry’s leading monthly consumer guide to upcoming games. Our Master Buyers Guide catalogs are published every Spring and Fall, and serve as a physical guide to the games we carry.
On the electronic front, we publish a daily email newsletter - the Alliance Alert - that keeps you updated on the latest in the business. Alliance has a robust presence on Facebook and Twitter, as well as a marketing business best-practice blog, Alliance Aloud. Add to this a top team of account-specific sales reps and a schedule of trade shows and Open Houses, and Alliance is an unbeatable partner!
Thank you for doing business with Alliance. We look forward to serving you!
Interested parties may send resumes to Marc Aquino
VP of Sales and Customer Service at Alliance Game Distributors at 410-415-9238
LOCATIONS: Fort Wayne, IN; Visalia, CA
POSITION TITLE: Sales Trainee
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Trainee is responsible for developing new business and reactivating old accounts. Once the account base develops to a certain volume, this position will be changed to a full sales representative position.
· Pursue leads to open new accounts
· Contact inactive accounts and attempt to reactivate them
· Maintain their territory of stores by selling new releases and restocks on at least a weekly basis
· Aggressively get preorders from accounts using Game Trade Magazine and other more targeted efforts
· Develop strong relationships and earn the loyalty and trust of customers
· Maintain the appropriate documentation about each account
· Assist the Credit and Collection Department in maintaining the financial health of customers’ accounts
· Use whatever means are necessary to ease the flow of communication between Alliance and their customers in order to more efficiently serve customers
· Maintain a clean and organized work station/environment
· Provide backup support for Receptionist if necessary
· All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· High school degree or equivalent, some college preferred
· Computer literacy, data entry, and typing skills required (Windows and MS office preferred)
· Pleasant phone manners and strong phone presence required
· Attention to detail and good organization and communication skills a must
· Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product lines
· Must be able to perform well under pressure
· Must have own reliable transportation