Alliance Game Distributors Launching New & Improved Retailer Website
Alliance is proud to announce that the launch of our new and improved retailer website is here! The site is operational now, orders you place are live, and you will be able to see current inventory. You'll need to create an account to log in and use the site, which can be done by following a few steps listed below:
1) Click on Retailer Login.
2) On Retailer login screen click link for ‘Get a Password’.
3) Enter your account number and the e-mail address associated with your account.
4) Your unique login usernames can only contain letters, numbers _ and -, no spaces and must be at least 5 characters long.
5) An e-mail will be sent to you with your initial password.
6) Return to the login screen and use this password to access the website. You will immediately be prompted to change your password.
7) Once you have logged onto the website on the right hand side of the screen about ¼ of the way down there will be a link to access the site manual and FAQ.
8) The site has been designed to allow you to create usernames for your staff with options for you to choose their permission levels. This can be done through the ‘My Account Details’ section.
If you encounter any technical problems or have suggestions please contact Technical Support.
Interested parties may contact Marc Aquino
VP of Sales and Customer Service at Alliance Game Distributors at 410-415-9238
LOCATIONS: Fort Wayne, IN; Visalia, CA; Austin, TX
POSITION TITLE: Sales Trainee
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Trainee is responsible for developing new business and reactivating old accounts. Once the account base develops to a certain volume, this position will be changed to a full sales representative position.
· Pursue leads to open new accounts
· Contact inactive accounts and attempt to reactivate them
· Maintain their territory of stores by selling new releases and restocks on at least a weekly basis
· Aggressively get preorders from accounts using Game Trade Magazine and other more targeted efforts
· Develop strong relationships and earn the loyalty and trust of customers
· Maintain the appropriate documentation about each account
· Assist the Credit and Collection Department in maintaining the financial health of customers’ accounts
· Use whatever means are necessary to ease the flow of communication between Alliance and their customers in order to more efficiently serve customers
· Maintain a clean and organized work station/environment
· Provide backup support for Receptionist if necessary
· All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· High school degree or equivalent, some college preferred
· Computer literacy, data entry, and typing skills required (Windows and MS office preferred)
· Pleasant phone manners and strong phone presence required
· Attention to detail and good organization and communication skills a must
· Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product lines
· Must be able to perform well under pressure
· Must have own reliable transportation