Alliance Game Distributors Launching New & Improved Retailer Website
Alliance is proud to announce that the launch of our new and improved retailer website is here! The site is operational now, orders you place are live, and you will be able to see current inventory. You'll need to create an account to log in and use the site, which can be done by following a few steps listed below:
1) Click on Retailer Login.
2) On Retailer login screen click link for ‘Get a Password’.
3) Enter your account number and the e-mail address associated with your account.
4) Your unique login usernames can only contain letters, numbers _ and -, no spaces and must be at least 5 characters long.
5) An e-mail will be sent to you with your initial password.
6) Return to the login screen and use this password to access the website. You will immediately be prompted to change your password.
7) Once you have logged onto the website on the right hand side of the screen about ¼ of the way down there will be a link to access the site manual and FAQ.
8) The site has been designed to allow you to create usernames for your staff with options for you to choose their permission levels. This can be done through the ‘My Account Details’ section.
If you encounter any technical problems or have suggestions please contact Technical Support.
LOCATIONS: Baltimore, Maryland (Alliance East)
DATE: June 2015
POSITION TITLE: Sales Trainee
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Trainee is responsible for developing new business and reactivating old accounts. Once the account base develops to a certain volume, this position will be changed to a full sales representative position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
To apply for any of the open positions listed here, please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
Human Resources Department
Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
10150 York Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030